Once again, it's the return of CARLSBERG'S WHERE'S THE PARTY?!

It's an exclusive "by-invitation-only" party which guarantees to give partygoers an epic party experience this year. The exciting part is that the venue will remain a secret and partygoers will not know WHAT and WHO to expect! Mysterious party at a mysterious place with mysterious people, f'awesome
Check out the crowd of the 2011 Where's The Party event! You just can't miss this year's one, NO WAY!
Hottest DJ spinning music all day all night with free flow of Carlsberg, woohoooo~

This is my first time to be invited to Carlsberg's Where's The Party event, thanks to Nuffnang and Carlsberg. The only thing i know now as of now is that party will be held on 10th November 2012
As I know the previous 2 parties were located at Sepang Gold Coast and Carlsberg Malaysia's Brewery in Shah Alam respectively. I'm now anticipating this year's party to be rocking maybe at the rooftop helipad of Empire Tower, Menara KH or any other building with a rooftop filled with helium balloons, cupcakes, waterballs for some fun while getting wet, pastel colour theme, with great artists like David Guetta, Daft Punk or local indie bands? Ok, too much guessing. I seriously have no idea. = o ='''

Anyway, wouldn't you guys want to join this yearly event and party rock with me? 
Let me guess, it's a YES! :p

HOW TO WIN 
Option 1
Join Carlsberg's app. Click here http://wherestheparty2012.asia/carlsberg/my/en/ and play it now to win the invites. You'll get to bring along a friend to party wtih, so grab your tix now while it lasts. :)

Option 2
Specially dedicated to my readers, i've 2 pairs of tics to be won.
Just like my newly-created FB page, Nanabwincess and give a shout-out on my wall with "Carlsberg's new tagline" and tell me "Why you want to party with me at Carlsberg's Where's The Party?". Two most creative answers will be the winners. 

So, are you bold enough for Asia's most epic party? 

BIG YES YES for me!! :D
Let's get sober together, lol.
See chu there, x

For more details, log on to Carlsberg Malaysia FB page www.facebook.com/Carlsberg.